We can create self updateable webpages upon request. We plan the design, discuss it about the customer and make the whole webpage accordingly.
With our content management system the customer is able to customize menus and fill the contents of the page it refers to. The available functions of the content management system was designed to fullfill the needs of an average smal or medium sized company. The system can be expanded with special needs that can be integrated to maintained websites (eg: property or used car seller)
With the base system you can build a website with:
- Multi level menu structure without any limitation.
- Multi language homepage. Menus of the languages can differ. Additional languages can be added at any time without additional cost.
- Handling of static pages (pictures and texts), search function for the text part of the pages (this not includes the catalog, which has their own search engine).
- Contact page with interactive map and direct email support. The mail support needs no visitor email address or mail program like Outlook, Bat or Thunderbird. The mail sending form is protected against spam-bots so the receiver mailboxes can not be filled with spam through the website.
- Handling of news blocks. The appearance of this blocks are optional. They can appear on all pages, only on the main page, or on a menu page. Every news can have a link to inside or outside of the website.
- Banner modul: there can be a banner box on the left and right side of the designed page. The pictures can be uploaded to the system with a link to point to. With this modul an advertisement area can be placed on the website making attention for new products, sponsors or customers.
- Picture galeries (create and maintain).
- Statistics from visitors on monthly or daily basis. Visiting data are kept for a year.
The designed websites have nearly exact appearance on frequently used browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) At design time we test pages for every browser on the current version and on one version before the current. Maintenance can incude monitoring browser tendencies and making changes for new or newer version of browsers.
Other properties of the pages, clean access
While keeping the standards (XHTML, CSS) and recommendations (W3C?) - which is necessary for the nearly exact and always right appearance on frequently used browsers - we also pay attention to semantic and clean access design. This is also necessary to have a good rating on search engines (like google), accessible information by everyone (eg: readers from PDA, blinds, color blinds, weak sights) and also eases the cahge of company design (which may occure a few years later).
The key for the security of updating the webpage is that the updater module runs on a separate machine from the main website and that the update procedure uses secured connection. When publishing, the content management system generates static html pages and uploads it to the web server. Because the generated webpage didn't contain any code which may needs to be run, this method provides the highest security available for webpages.